Responsible for overseeing the accounts payable activities of the company:
- Review all invoices to ensure they are properly approved and coded correctly prior to payment.
- Filing sales and use tax monthly.
- Assist in keying monthly journal entries for financial reporting.
- Reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation schedule on a monthly basis.
- Complete and file year-end property taxes.
- Process 1099s at year end.
- Establishes priorities, within payables, and assigns work, including projects and non-routine assignments.